The 2011 Eat. Drink. Blog. Photography Competition has been a wonderful showcase of some of the best food photography from the Australian food blogging community over the past year. From a large pool of entrants, our judging panel of food photography/industry professionals whittled the submissions down to a selection of 15 finalists, as shown above.
There are two sets of prizes awarded to the best images out of the group of finalists. An IMPACT Award, for the best image as selected by our judging panel. There are also winner and runner-up prizes for the Community Award, as voted by the food blogging community, readers and the general public.
Without further ado, the winners of the 2011 Eat. Drink. Blog. Photography Competition are…
It is my pleasure to announce the judging panel’s selection of the finalists for the Eat. Drink. Blog. 2011 Photography Competition.
This year’s finalists are (in alphabetical order):
- A food lover’s journey – Hanoi Cafe
- A food lover’s journey – Tea Break
- Citrus and Candy – Apple Zucchini Bread with Honeycomb Butter
- Citrus and Candy – Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Cook (almost) Anything at Least Once – Cherries
- Cook (almost) Anything at Least Once – Garlic
- Cook Republic – Tomato And Mustard Chutney
- Gastronomous Anonymous – caramelised onion tart
- Gastronomous Anonymous – pumpkin custard with pumpkin seed
- My delicious blog – Untitled
- Phuoc’n Delicious – Rhubarb
- Reminiscence of a Food Tragic – Closer to Luke’s Salad
- The Food Pornographer – Chicken man
- The Food Pornographer – Chopping coconuts
- The French Wench – Heartichoke
Congratulations to the finalists, and a thanks to everyone that participated in the competition thus far, including our panel of esteemed judges – Quentin Jones, Natalie Boog & Julie Lee.
While the winner of Judge’s Award has been finalised, the Community Award prize is still very much up for grabs.
Vote for your favourite finalists by going to the Eat. Drink. Blog. Media Hub and clicking on the Like button of their image(s). The entry with the most Likes will win the coveted KitchenAid stand mixer.
But wait, there’s more…
With thanks to our competition partner IMPACT Communications Australia, there is now a runner’s up prize for the entry with the second highest number of Likes.
The runner’s up prize pack courtesy of World Kitchen, with a total retail value of around $100, consists of:
- Baker’s Secret Whoopie Pan
- Baker’s Secret Loose Base Square Tart Pan
- Baker’s Secret 4 Piece Magentic Measuring Cup Set
- Baker’s Secret 5 Piece Magnetic Measuring Spoon Set
- Pyrex 2 Cup Measuring Jug
Voting closes Sunday 18 December 2011, with the winners of the Judge’s Award and the Community Award prizes to be announced on Monday 19 December 2011.
Good luck with the competition.