It’s time to register!Posted: September 1, 2011
It’s finally time, and we can now open registrations!
We have put in place some criteria in order to make this process as fair as possible, so here are the rules:
- There are approximately 70 seats available
- Filling in this form does not guarantee a seat at the conference
- Your blog must be a minimum 12 months old
- Your blog must have a minimum of 1 post per month, and a minimum of 18 posts per year to qualify
- There is a strict limit of one person attending per blog
- We’re looking for a cross section of food bloggers covering food, drink, restaurant, baking and cooking
- We are not looking for bloggers representing commercial brands, i.e. those employed to blog for payment for brands, restaurants or companies
- This event is entirely free to attend. There are no registration or attendance fees
Registrations close midnight Wednesday 15th September 2011 and successful conference attendees notified thereafter.
Edit: Registrations have now closed.