Thank you to all those that registered for the 2011 Eat Drink Blog Australian Foodblogger conference to be held in Sydney on the 5th of November. Thank you also for your ongoing patience over the last month, but we’ve finally gone through all the registrations and now the first round of successful conference registrants have just been notified and offered passes. All others registrants have been placed on the waiting list and will be notified if places become available.
With the conference being little over 1 month away now, we’re pleased to say that the conference is really taking shape – a culmination of over 6 months of planning and millions of emails and calls.
So in the lead up to the conference now, we’ll be announcing more details including the final program to be released in the following week or so, and details of a photo competition will be announced very shortly so watch this space!
It’s finally time, and we can now open registrations!
We have put in place some criteria in order to make this process as fair as possible, so here are the rules:
- There are approximately 70 seats available
- Filling in this form does not guarantee a seat at the conference
- Your blog must be a minimum 12 months old
- Your blog must have a minimum of 1 post per month, and a minimum of 18 posts per year to qualify
- There is a strict limit of one person attending per blog
- We’re looking for a cross section of food bloggers covering food, drink, restaurant, baking and cooking
- We are not looking for bloggers representing commercial brands, i.e. those employed to blog for payment for brands, restaurants or companies
- This event is entirely free to attend. There are no registration or attendance fees
Registrations close midnight Wednesday 15th September 2011 and successful conference attendees notified thereafter.
Edit: Registrations have now closed.