After countless meetings, emails and phone calls, the Organising Committee is excited to finally reveal the preliminary program for Eat. Drink. Blog. 2011!
The conference this year will be held in Sydney on Saturday, 5th November 2011, at the Electrolux Demonstration Showroom at 163 O’Riordan Street, Mascot, followed by a dinner at Kingsleys Steak & Crabhouse at Restaurant 10/6, Cowper Whard Road, Woolloomooloo.
The program will be a mix of seminars, panel sessions and workshops, so there’s hopefully something for everyone.
We will soon be confirming the workshops timetables and hosts but in the meantime, here’s the full list of workshops which we’ll be running –
- Food Writing
- Food Styling
- Food Photography
- Crab Masterclass
- Bread Masterclass
- Wine Masterclass
Similarly with the panel sessions and seminars, stay tuned for announcements of the presenters and speakers.
|9:00am – 9:50am||Registration and Breakfast|
|9:50am – 10:00am||Formal Welcome|
|10:00am – 10:30am||Seminar: Legal|
|10:30am – 11:00am||Seminar: SEO|
|11:00am – 11:30am||Morning Tea|
|11:30am – 12:30pm||Concurrent Workshops I|
|12:30pm – 2:00pm||Meat Masterclass and Lunch|
|2:00pm – 3:00pm||Concurrent Workshops II|
|3:00pm – 4:00pm||Concurrent Workshops III|
|4:00pm – 4:30pm||Afternoon Tea|
|4:30pm – 5:00pm||Panel Session: Monetising and Professional Blogging|
|5:00pm – 5:30pm||Panel Session: Food Culture|
|5:30pm – 6:00pm||Panel Session: Ethics|
|6:00pm – 6:10pm||Wrap-up and Prizes|
|6:10pm – 7:00pm||Pre-Dinner Drinks|
|8:00pm – late||Dinner|
Also special thanks to the following sponsors for making this event happen:
- Electrolux for the conference venue
- Toby’s Estate who will be providing tea, coffee & a barista
- Breville who will be providing a juice bar
- Daylesford and Hepburn Mineral Springs Co. who will be providing non-alcoholic beverages
- Brasserie Bread who will be providing breakfast as well as morning and afternoon tea
- Meat and Livestock Australia who will be providing lunch
- Pacific Restaurant Group who will be providing dinner
More details on attendee registrations will be released in the coming weeks.